If the upcoming Jungle Cruise becomes a massive hit...

ACilget

Original Poster
...you think Disney will crowbar in AAs of Dwayne Johnson and Emily Blunt into the ride a la Pirates?

TROR

Yes. I believe The Rock said there are already plans being worked on. Let's hope it's a failure like all other ride to movie adaptations (save for the first Pirates, of course).

Ismael Flores

I would love For the ride to get some attention with an updated lighting package and maybe even an extended ancient ruins scene. The lighting and effects in Tokyo really liven up the ride at night.
Wouldn’t want Aa’s For the actors if they can liven up some of the scenes with new lighting and maybe projection mapping for a night version it would be ok

SSG

Trader Sam replaced by:

giphy.gif

DanielBB8

It will find success if it’s a period drama comedy like African Queen. They can always ruin it by making it modern or have too much pop culture references.

westie

IDK. I've never liked Jack Sparrow in PotC. What Nemo did to the subs is a travesty by taking the depth and scare factor away. I guess I'll take my usual wait and see and say I told you so approach lol.

Rich T

IDK. I've never liked Jack Sparrow in PotC. What Nemo did to the subs is a travesty by taking the depth and scare factor away. I guess I'll take my usual wait and see and say I told you so approach lol.
Actually, what Nemo did was turn an unused lagoon and doomed fleet of subs back into a functioning ride. I, too, preferred the original, but Nemo Subs are better than No Subs, and without Nemo, "No Subs" is exactly what we would have gotten.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom