ideas for sons 4th birthday

mainstreet usa

Original Poster
Im taking my family down to Disney October 13th and my son's birthday is the 14th. We are doing MNSSHP twice. For his birthday we are eating breakfast at chef Mickeys and doing a Lauaw (SP) at the Polly later that night. We are staying at the Contemporory in a Tower Room faceing the Magic kingdom. so he should have a good birthday. Does anybody have any suggestions or ideas as to how I can make it even more special. this is his first trip to Disney. Thanks!!

Epcot82Guy

It sounds like you already have some great plans down. I would definitely suggest getting the Birthday pin, and attend some of the new "schools" around the MK.

As for special things, depending on what he likes, my parents actually went around at Epcot, and had CM sign an autograph book with "Happy Birthday" in the differnet languages (they did it when they were "checking out" in the shops - I wondered why we were "buying" so much but getting no bags). That was a neat memory.

Another fun idea is to call the Contemporary and arrange something to be placed in the room before. If you know character(s) he likes, you can have a lot of fun things done for when you arrive in your room.

Have a great time!

Slipknot

Another fun idea is to call the Contemporary and arrange something to be placed in the room before. If you know character(s) he likes, you can have a lot of fun things done for when you arrive in your room.

To add to this, you can get your son a birthday present from one of his favorite characters: either a stuffed character waiting with the present or a special FROM/TO label or something like that.

Oh the possibilities!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom