Ideas for decorating resort room windows?

Kokoum57

This trip, our window at Pop was "framed" with a string of clear x-mas tree lights. I used suction cup hooks to hang them. At Pop you will need a six foot extention cord for power to reach the window. We also added winged fairy clings found at our local dollar store. The window space was a good place for the Mickey, Minnie and Tigger plush toys "to rest". We could hear the the french kids from the family next door make a fuss over it whenever they went by.

luv

I am a huge dork and did put up Halloween decorations once. You know, those clear, plastic things with pictures on them that you peel off and stick on windows...they sell them at the grocery, drug, discount and Hallmark stores. I also put little bean bag ghosts and pumpkins in the window. (Dork. I told you!)

I did bring Windex and paper towel to clean the window before I left, though! I never want to make housekeeping's job harder than I must!

1disneydood

Window decorations are allowed? Even at non holiday times? I'd love to hang a Jack Sparrow pirates flag in ours at the POR next weekend. I could use suction cups on the glass to save the hassle of being reprimanded for safety pins on the curtain.

1disneydood

Thanks. I'll go for it. Just wanted to make sure it wouldn't be confiscated. Don't feel like paying the outrageous price to have another 99% screen accurate flag hand sewn again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom