I'd rather be...

kybred72

Original Poster
instead of dusting my living room, I'd rather be ...

ginng down the big hill at Splash Mountain and getting that song, The Laughin Place :ROFLOL:stuck in my head all day long

What you rather be doing at this exact moment???

KaliSplash

Well, it's about 9:30 a.m., so I guess I would prefer to be driving toward the Reedy Creek Improvement District. At this hour, that would put me probably crossing the state line from South Carolina into Georgia so I could arrive about check-in time!

Disnut

Well It is 8:30 a.m. here in SA so that means it would be 9:30 a.m. at WDW. I would like to be walking out of The Crystal Palace with a full stomach going towards Fantasyland. (though the castle)

mcstensrud

Eating Breakfast at Boma's
Then going to AK to do Kali,Everest And Safari.

104 Days to go
Dvc Member
AP Holder
Disney visa card holder
Share holder
Dining experience card holder
Not CM YET!!!!!!!LOL

miles1

instead of dusting my living room, I'd rather be ...

ginng down the big hill at Splash Mountain QUOTE]

Hm, sounds like fun. I think I'd rather be ginng next to the pool at POFQ, recovering from margueritaing at illuminations the night before. :lol:

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Instead of washing my car, I'd rather be walking around the Magic Kingdom eating a Dole Whip, heading towards Splash Mountain.

nickeymouse

Anywhere in MK!!! Like getting socked on Splash Mt. or putting my hands up on Space Mt. or even listening to "It's a Small World After All!!" on the ride. Getting stuck in my head too!!!

:D:lol: :ROFLOL: :rolleyes: :sohappy:

GREAT POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sohappy: :sohappy: i would rather be in line for potc looking down in the jail of the skeleton playin chess....i dont know why but when i see that i cant wiat to ride potc =)....i love this thread!!!!!!!:) :)

brusoe

walking off the monorail and entering the park and looking down main street. Everytime we do that it gives me goosebumps and lets me know WOW! your there. so thats what I rather be doing

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom