Iconic Attractions

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I think you meant to post this in a different thread
“n your opinion what attractions have had the biggest impact on either their park, the company, the industry or you?”

It was a “game changer” for me. And iconic to me. Just not positively. You good, fam?

Homemade Imagineering

For me, the most iconic attraction would have to be it’s a small world, not only from an artistic standpoint, but also a technological standpoint, because it paved the way for POTC, and many other high capacity attractions, setting a high bar for theme park attraction ride systems. It was also the first theme park attraction to contain such a powerful and important message, that has stood the test of time, and will never grow irrelevant. Also, POTC was a technological advancement for audio animatronics, because it was the first time that many technologically advanced audio animatronics were present in one attraction.

Katelynbird

Tower of Terror for Hollywood Studios
Everest for Animal Kingdom
Test Track for Epcot(Future World)
Frozen Ever After for Epcot(World Showcase)
Space Mountain for Magic Kingdom

I am just guessing on ToT, Test Track, and Space Mountain because I wasn't even born when they opened in those parks. As for Everest I was only 5 years old when that opened in the AK.

NelleBelle

Nah, do as Peter Pan and Never Grow Up. Plus at Disney we are all young. 😊
LOL--absolutely!! I guess I hadn't been born when SM was built at MK; I had just been born when it opened at DL. My parents would take me and hand me off to the CMS, who would hold me, while they rode! :oops: The things they did in the 70s!! But I was around for the others!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom