I would be the new guy

WaltMickey

Original Poster
Hey all :wave:

Let me first introuduce my self. My name is Bruce, I have been in love with Disney ever since I was a wee lad. I have personal history that goes way back with the Disney Company, as I have known many people past and present who servered on the board. Ok now before you all start getting on my back, let me tell you that I have no reason to lie about this. I'm sure there's plenty of people on here that claim they know so and so and so and so is their cousin and so on, I'm not one of those people. As time goes on you will see that the things I post on here are all true. Now also I have read through a lot of the other posts on here already, and even though I'm not on the Disney Excutive board my self, I have often given sugestions in the past to my friends and things have happened because of those ideas I've had. So please be nice to me, I love all the ideas that I've seen so far on here and trust me time will tell what ideas and suggestions I may bring up to the Disney team. Also if I see something on this site that's a rummer, I may or may not have an answer for it (after all I don't by any means know every seceret), but I will try and help as much as I can, because my love for Disney is my number one pasion and I will personally do anything I can to make Uncle Walt happy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom