I want to do the Goofy. Talk me into it!

Christi22222

Original Poster
I did it in 2009 and had fun, but was a little disappointed in Disney and what they offered for what they charged. Then costs went up even more. So nothing in 2010. But now the bug is back, and they are giving participants a free day....

Push me over the edge! Talk me into it! Thanks!

WishIwasThere

I did it in 2009 and had fun, but was a little disappointed in Disney and what they offered for what they charged. Then costs went up even more. So nothing in 2010. But now the bug is back, and they are giving participants a free day....

Push me over the edge! Talk me into it! Thanks!

My DW is doing the goofy for 2011. I am doing the 1/2 with her and me and the kids will root her along for the full.

What do you mean they are giving participants a free day?

Christi22222

Original Poster
Check out the thread in here tagged "news" started by wdwmagic. Or check out the news section of this site. But they are letting all the full marathon finishers in to the parks free on Monday it looks like. Finally! One small perk for our outrageous fees!

GoofyFan1

Here goes....DO IT!:ROFLOL::sohappy:

Come join the party. For a lot of us it will be our first Goofy and we rookies could use the knowledge and experience of the Goofy veterans to get us through.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom