I used quicksilver!

kimkitchen

Original Poster
Allearsnet.com had a special offer $5 off at Quicksilver. We had them pick us up in 1 of their vans(9 of us). I cannot say enough good things about them. We used happylimo on our last trip and I was not too happy to say the least. They charged me full price for a stroller they brought 24 hours late because they forgot! When I questioned the charge when i got home I pretty much was told too bad.
Quicksilver was on time, professional and helpful!:sohappy:

Number_6

Quicksilver is a fantastic service and a sponsor of this site. I have not heard anyone ever having a bad experience with them. We have used them a couple of times ourselves, including when we were in the process of finishing our move here. Since it was going to be a couple of days until the closing on the house, and I still had alot of stuff in the Subaru(I arrived a couple of months before my wife and kids) I had Quicksilver meet us at the airport. We had our half hour stop that Quicksilver allows be to go to a kennel so we could leave our cats with them until the move-in date and then they brought my wife and kids to the hotel, while I took the Subaru to get there. If there is ever any point in time that I need a limo for something again, I will not hesitate to contact them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom