I read this in the news paper

MajinBuu

Original Poster
I read a review of the Grad Night i guess was this year... and the guy who wrote it said CoP was closed permanantly. But the guy that wrote it was student that just went so he could say he was there.. I dont believe this and wont until Disney themselves say so!!!!

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by grizzlyhall
It will remain so as long as Disney exists.

didn't we say that about Mr Toads as well.. much good it did. I think it should be rephrased to: it will stay open until hell freezes over.

TinkerBell9988

Originally posted by ken-oh-ki
I read a review of the Grad Night i guess was this year... and the guy who wrote it said CoP was closed permanantly. But the guy that wrote it was student that just went so he could say he was there.. I dont believe this and wont until Disney themselves say so!!!!

YES!!! It was in the Sun-Sentinel, I read it too. This guy must have been wrong, because my sources say its closed Temporarily... Dont get worruied, cuz I felt the same way....

NowInc

"I know for a fact" is a statment that should only be made if it can be backed up with a valid argument....

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by NowInc
"I know for a fact" is a statment that should only be made if it can be backed up with a valid argument....

I know for a fact that you make absolute sense right now.. I read it somewhere.. I think it was on intercot..

MKCustodial

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
LOL, I know...I just can't say HOW...

I sure do miss Walt...

Hey, don't we all, Grizz? :)

I remember one of my Custodial trainers used to speak about Walt with such awe and reverence it really made you feel like wanting to meet him. Hopefully I'll be able to cacth Walt: the Man Behind the Myth this month on cable. I've missed it the previous times. Do you guys know if it's good?

bearboysnc

quote "But the guy that wrote it was student that just went so he could say he was there.. "

Huh?

What kind of paper was this? Your school paper?

TinkerBell9988

Originally posted by bearboysnc
quote "But the guy that wrote it was student that just went so he could say he was there.. "

Huh?

What kind of paper was this? Your school paper?

It was the Sun-Sentinel, our South Florida newspaper.

TinkerBell9988

Originally posted by MKCustodial

Hey, don't we all, Grizz? :)

I remember one of my Custodial trainers used to speak about Walt with such awe and reverence it really made you feel like wanting to meet him. Hopefully I'll be able to cacth Walt: the Man Behind the Myth this month on cable. I've missed it the previous times. Do you guys know if it's good?

When is that on tv? What channel and what day? Ive never heard of it, even though I love Walt...

MKCustodial

Originally posted by TinkerBell9988

When is that on tv? What channel and what day? Ive never heard of it, even though I love Walt...

Sorry, Tink, it's down here in Brazil! :) But I'll let you know what I think after I watch it.

By the way, I've been waiting for a chance to tell you this: I LOVE your avatar! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom