I need help with setting up FP+ using (Will Call) Annual Passes

disneypearl

Original Poster
I am so confused. Today is my 60 day mark because I have a resort reservation. I just bought annual passes on-line on WDW's site, and will pick them up with Will Call. I went with Will Call instead of them shipping so I could reserve my FP+ times today. My new tickets do show up on My Disney Experience under reservations & tickets. I have my confirmation number and I'm trying to put that number into the ID number spot so to link my tickets. It won't let me.

This is the message that I get when I put my confirmation number into the ID number spot.
"This reservation is already linked or cannot be claimed online by the confirmation number. If you have the individual ticket(s), please link to your account using the ticket ID. If you feel you have received this message in error, please try again or call (407) 939-4357 for assistance. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call."

What am I doing wrong?
(I see that FP+ crashed today and was giving everyone trouble with booking so maybe that is what is getting me, but I have no idea.)

Tuvalu

Premium Member
CALL. This happened to me. The confirmation number won't work. The CM arranged to send me exchange vouchers, and once I received those I used those numbers as my tickets on MDE. Then I could make our FP+. Once we arrived at WDW and picked up our actual APs, we had to link the AP numbers as our tickets to make new/modify FP+.

disneypearl

Original Poster
CALL. This happened to me. The confirmation number won't work. The CM arranged to send me exchange vouchers, and once I received those I used those numbers as my tickets on MDE. Then I could make our FP+. Once we arrived at WDW and picked up our actual APs, we had to link the AP numbers as our tickets to make new/modify FP+.

Thanks so much for responding. I'm glad it worked for me finally, but sorry you had to jump through hoops to get yours straightened out. This fastpass+ stuff is confusing and stressful sometimes. Hopefully it will be great once I'm there and using it.

sjhym333

Yesterday the site crashed and even when working was very wonky. Unfortunately it sounds like you got caught in the mess from so many people trying to get FP's for Seven Dwarfs Mine Train yesterday. Yesterday my family members were missing from my account so I couldn't make FP+ reservations for them. Today everything is working fine. Have a great trip

disneypearl

Original Poster
Yesterday the site crashed and even when working was very wonky. Unfortunately it sounds like you got caught in the mess from so many people trying to get FP's for Seven Dwarfs Mine Train yesterday. Yesterday my family members were missing from my account so I couldn't make FP+ reservations for them. Today everything is working fine. Have a great trip

Thanks! I will have a great trip & am very excited for it. Glad you were able to get everything straightened as well. I hope you and your family have a wonderful trip too!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom