I need a good Epcot quote about the future

brkgnews

One of my faves:

"We now have the ability and the responsibility to build new bridges of acceptance and co-operation between us; to create a better world for ourselves and our children as we continue our amazing journey aboard Spaceship Earth."

DescentGate

Personally I love these select few (they went right into my facebook profile :p ):

"If we can dream it, we can do it... And that's the greatest part." ~ Dad from Horizons ride from EPCOT Center (1982-1999)

"It's fun to be free." ~ World of Motion at EPCOT Center (1982-1996)

"Try to imagine, just for a moment, a future of amazing technological creativity ... a future of incredible adventure and discovery ... a future of remarkable awareness of understanding... Try to imagine." ~ "The Seas" film at The Living Seas, EPCOT Center (1986-2005)

"Ours is a time of unprecedented choice and opportunity, so let us explore and question and understand." ~ Walter Cronkite on Spaceship Earth, EPCOT Center (1986-1994).

Edit - Wow, I never knew this was the first time I posted... lol.

Expo_Seeker40

Taken from the song originally to be used in Horizons....

"...as we climb out of yesterday's shadow, and the hopes for our future draw near, we are free to build and grow, to choose the way we go, the promise of tomorrow is near. We have countless new meadows to harvest, and the challenge to dream without end. Life is filled with so much more than we ever had before, reaching new horizons." So beautiful. :cry:

Epcot82Guy

"Canadaaaaaaa, my Canadaaaaaaaaa"

Best post ever...

(and a few more:
"For today holds the challenge to make this world a better place to be."
-From New Horizons, Horizons Pavilion

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation. Right at the start of everything that's new, one little spark lights up for you."
-One Little Spark, JII (original) Pavilion

"We go on, moving forward now as one; moving on, with a spirit born to run. Ever on, which each rising sun, to a new day we go on."
-We Go On, I:ROE)

Cmdr_Crimson

"Hey, you goldbricks, this ain't a spectator sport! Where do you think you are, Disney World??!! Get your strollers in line and hustle! On the double! Move it, move it, move it! " ~General Knowledge-Cranium Command

"Until we learn to manage and maintain a sustainable living relationship with the Earth, then, and only then will we be truly living with the land." This quote is my personal favorite from Living With the Land. I do enjoy the Spaceship Earth quote as previously mentioned. Another quote regarding the future, (though it isn't Epcot) is "...in the future packages will be sent to distant worlds through beams of light," from the old FedEx advertisement at Space Mountain.

"...then, and only then, will we be truly living with the land."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom