I May Have Missed The Answer To This...

yensid67

Original Poster
..But can anyone tell me...if you have 2 or more people going to the same attraction on a FP, does each guest need their own FP or can a FP be used for your group? We have 4 adults going and it seems silly for each of us to have to get our own FP for the same attraction?

dreamfinder

Just like with the paper system, everyone in line needs their own FP+. This even applies if a parent is waiting with their child to see a princess, both of them need to have FP+ scheduled.

The rides don't have a set number of "group" slots, but rather a set number of seats. If it was by groups, then your party of 4 would appear in the system the same as a tour group of 40, and I think we can all agree those two parties require vastly differing seating requirements to get on the ride.

stevehousse

You can technically cheat the system by using baby swap passes but that's only good for rides with height requirements. We do this when we go! LOL never had a problem...but we do really have a baby so...

yensid67

Original Poster
Thanks my friends! I can always count on you for answers to the stupidest questions. I only asked a silly question because I have NEVER used FP+, only the paper tickets...ONCE! I usually stood in line and waited, but not this trip! We are going to try and be educated of what is available to make the most of our day!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom