I lost the email and password to my old account

LostMyOldAccount

Original Poster
Hi all,

I registered a brand new account to post this. I have an account on here from 2011 that I would love to get back into, but I do not have the password to it anymore. I have tried every permutation of the passwords I used back then, and none of them work. I also do not definitively know the email on the account, but out of all of those that I remember using, only one of them is tied to an account (presumably my lost one). However, the email provider that I used at that time is now defunct, so I can no longer receive the password reset email.

If any of the staff can PM me to help get this resolved, I would greatly appreciate it. I will provide the account in question and the email I think is on it, as well as any evidence necessary to show that I use the username in question.

Thanks.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Hi all,

I registered a brand new account to post this. I have an account on here from 2011 that I would love to get back into, but I do not have the password to it anymore. I have tried every permutation of the passwords I used back then, and none of them work. I also do not definitively know the email on the account, but out of all of those that I remember using, only one of them is tied to an account (presumably my lost one). However, the email provider that I used at that time is now defunct, so I can no longer receive the password reset email.

If any of the staff can PM me to help get this resolved, I would greatly appreciate it. I will provide the account in question and the email I think is on it, as well as any evidence necessary to show that I use the username in question.

Thanks.
Did you check your browsers' saved password history?

LostMyOldAccount

Original Poster
Did you check your browsers' saved password history?
No. I was using two different computers in 2011 (when I registered the account) and 2013 (when I last logged in). I know for a fact that I was using my current password manager in 2013, but the password is not in there, nor is it in any of the files that I backed up from the two previous computers that I can find.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom