I Lift My Hat

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Original Poster
Bună dimineaţa colegii aventurieri :)

As today is National Felt Hat Day i have this simple question for you,

What sort of chapeau do you rock out at WDW ?

Is it the classic ears or just a baseball cap.Do you go for a floppy sun hat or something more sophisticated like a Bowler ;)

Takk og ha en fin dag

real mad hatter

No hat for me. It doesn't matter what type of hat I put on it doesn't look good. I'm German I have a huge head..lol I just feel uncomfortable with them on. The sun doesn't bug me here anyways a pair of shades and I'm off.
So your a big headed German eh!;)...Only kidding..My bass player is from Munich and he also has a big head,and a wee wallet:(..When it comes to buying a drink..:rolleyes:

real mad hatter

Bună dimineaţa colegii aventurieri :)

As today is National Felt Hat Day i have this simple question for you,

What sort of chapeau do you rock out at WDW ?

Is it the classic ears or just a baseball cap.Do you go for a floppy sun hat or something more sophisticated like a Bowler ;)

Takk og ha en fin dag
Dear Doctor!!:jawdrop:...What have you had for Sunday brekkie..:joyfull:..Ok..Hats...I love them..Last night I wore my 5 gallon Stetson with the Stars & Stripes Bandana...I have 3 bandana's that I take to WDW..2 baseball caps.( I always buy a new Disney one each trip ) Last years was a Mickey retro movie cap..I also take a Trilby and a Fedora and a Glengarry..Whit!!!:eek:..You can never tell when the Florida weather takes a turn..A hat for every occasion is what I say..:rolleyes:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
6a00d83451bb2969e20120a545ddc8970c-800wi

jw24

For me, it's a baseball cap. I get paranoid about sweating in my hats from the hot weather. Now if it matches my shirt that I'm wearing, I'll grind it out but will take it off if the heat is unbearable. Aside from heat, I bring baseball caps simply because they're easy to stow away in my bags.

AintNoOtherMan

This is probably a bad thing, since hats protect people from sunburn, but I never wear hats. They just aren't that comfortable, plus all hats look really bad on me, lol. I just wear a bunch of sun block.

I do like a lot of the hats. Just not on me. I love the Mickey Ears :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom