Attachments

• partnersquote2.jpg
    partnersquote2.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 220

WDWspider

Originally posted by garyhoov
Nice shots! Thanks:sohappy: :sohappy:

Wish we had a Storybookland Ride.

Looks like an easy way to add movies into a ride.

Good Job, and thanks for sharing.

:wave:

Katherine

Thanxs for the pics! I know I wish wdw had the storybook ride! I went on it once at disneyland and I loved it as a kid!

CalDisney

Great Pics Angel:)
I like the princess Jasmines Castle
Thanks for sharing.
I have a Pic of the Matterhorne up in one of My posts I think
Let my try to download it.

Attachments

• matterhone1.jpg
    matterhone1.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 120

dianedisney

I just love looking at photos of Disneyland. There is just nothing more magical than walking down "Main Street" when you first enter the park. Some people get it and some don't....I'm so happy I do get it. Keep the photos coming :animwink:

Have a Disney Day :wave:

CalDisney

Originally posted by dianedisney
I just love looking at photos of Disneyland. There is just nothing more magical than walking down "Main Street" when you first enter the park. Some people get it and some don't....I'm so happy I do get it. Keep the photos coming :animwink:

Have a Disney Day :wave:

Aaawe!!
Isn`t it a Great feeling??
I love the feeling I get Holding my sweetheart on Mainstreet watching the Fireworks..
OOOooooO
Goose Bumbs just thinking about it:)

dianedisney

Hey Cal....how's it going? I am sooooooooooo happy I only have 21 days left to have that wonderful feeling. Everytime I see the Disneyland commercial on TV or book someone to a Disney destination I get anxious all over again and can't wait to get there. By the way let me know if you want to get together, we can work around your girlfriends schedule if we have too. I know we are doing Goofy's Kitchen Oct 31, we have a 915am reservation. Talk to you soon....

Have a Disney Day!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom