I got INTO the DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM!

GS3rd

Original Poster
HEY again Ya'll-
Long Time no TALK!!! I just recived word that I'll be working in FL in about 2 months! =)! I'm very exicted! I got an interview last week, and they said it would take about 3 weeks to hear if i got in, but it ONLY took them 5 DAY's!!!!!!!!!!!! can you believe! anyways, I'm just sharing my joy...ttyl!

DisneyCP2000

Congrats! Thank goodness the wait is over. I couldn't stand sitting and waiting for the envelope to come in. Enjoy the college program and have a Blast. :sohappy:

GS3rd

Original Poster
HEY ALL!

I'll be working "Operations" but who knows where...we are still talking about if I'm gonna go, b/c its during a sem. of school, but hopefully I'll be able to get out of Michigan for awhile! Talk to you all later, Nice to be talking with ya'll again < I've been so busy!

MobileBadBoy

Account Suspended
Re: HEY ALL!

Originally posted by SG4779
we are still talking about if I'm gonna go, b/c its during a sem. of school, but hopefully I'll be able to get out of Michigan for awhile!
If not, recommend me! :D

wed050499

we are still talking about if I'm gonna go, b/c its during a sem. of school, but hopefully I'll be able to get out of Michigan for awhile

As an alumni of the program, from a similiar circumstance (I come from the Buffalo area, I definitely say take the semester off. So what if you don't graduate in four years, I'm not. It's well worth the time, believe me.

Congratulations and good luck,
Brian

nikimsu2002

I'll be working "Operations" but who knows where...we are still talking about if I'm gonna go, b/c its during a sem. of school, but hopefully I'll be able to get out of Michigan for awhile! Talk to you all later, Nice to be talking with ya'll again < I've been so busy!

Where are you from in Michigan and where do you go to school? I'm from Michigan too and go to Michigan State.

wahooskipper

I have said it before and I will say it again. Having Disney on your resume is nearly as good as a semester in college. Take the time, have fun, and...particularly if you are going into any type of service industry...reap the rewards.

GS3rd

Original Poster
I know I know

WOW i couldn't believe that one until' i read it in the newspaper the other day!

Henning

Congrats!

I´ll bet you´re gonna have the best time there....

Don´t forget to tell us all about it!

I just wish I would have applied to it while I was in college!

Greetings from Germany,

-Henning

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom