i got burned!

CinderellaStory

Original Poster
Since i am a loyal reader or WDWMagic.. i wanted to let you all (women) know when happed to me on tuesday so it wont happen to you. I leave for WDW tomm morning!! yay :sohappy: and decided on tuesday used the Veet product like i have many times before.. this time it apparently had a chemical reaction (not an allergic reaction) and burned my skin. I spent the afternoon in the ER and walked away perscribed very very strong pain killers and patients! i have to wait for the buring to stop which it has today for the most part anyways but my skin doesnt look to nice for my trip :( . Just wanted to let you all know to make sure you test every product before you use it even if you have used to before... you just never know. i would have had a small burn instead of 1st and 2nd degree burns covering both legs.
OWWW :cry:

CinderellaStory

Original Poster
as long as it took to wash it off. i burned instantly.. i got it on both legs and couldnt take it. so id say about 30 seconds on one leg and 2 on the other..

ErickainPA

Sorry to hear it. My dad worked for the company that made Nair. He came home once and said, if you can help it, don't use Nair, I know what chemicals they use and it's not something I want you to use anymore.

disneypearl

Ouch! Sorry that happened to you! I have very sensitive skin and need to be careful with what I use. Testing on small areas of skin is a good idea and I will start to do this. I hope that you have a wonderful trip!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom