Original Poster
convinced my grandparents to go to disney with me!!!! Im going april 23rd-26

its not many days but im soooooooooooooooo excited

epcot and magic kingdom here i come!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Tink in Pink

Awesome!

Congrats!
Im hitting disney---TOMORROW! and coming back tuesday the 26th. I have to visit my two boyfriends in the 'world'!!(Stitch and The Yeti!!)
And im going to be at the Magic Kingdom for Christmas! Im bouncing of the walls right now:)p ) and have paid no attention to the empty luggage sitting next to me. I'll have to work on that...
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

DisneyPEANUT

Hello,

First of all, Congratulations on the upcoming trip! Secondly, i'll be arriving on April 25th 2007 and staying at the Polynesian. I know like you said in your original post that your not going for many days but it's not the amount of time your there for, it's how much fun you have!

Anyways, I know it's far in advance but Have a safe flight and HAPPY HOLIDAY!

sarahwiggles99

Original Poster
btw i wasnt trying to sound ungrateful in anyway that im going for three days. i am absoluty bouncing off the walls. i guess i was just relating it to the fact that 3 years ago i went for 8 days. thats all.

Im veerrryyy excited :sohappy:

pacochran

Congrats on the Trip. It is a bummer that it is short, but it's still a trip to WDW. You're lucky to be going with your grandparents, my wife and I are both late in life children, and I only have my mother left, and she's to sickly to travel, and we would have loved to be able to go to Disney, with our children and parents.

sarahwiggles99

Original Poster
Er... why only those two parks?

Zz.

on the 23rd we are flying in pretty late in the day

24th is magic kingdom
25th is epcot
and on the 26th we're flying home

the one i really wanted to go to was epcot because on my first trip i went to magic kingdom,animal kingdom, and typhoon lagoon and i really want to see illuminations: ROE. it is my most favorite musical piece and i havent been able to see the fireworks with the compostion. and magic kingdom, well because the first time i went, i went with my mom and she really hates amusement parks(go figure) so i only got to go on splash mountain.

my grandparents are 76 and 78 so they dont really want to do alot i guess

i suggested the park hopper option but they didnt agree. :(

like i said im just grateful that i am able to go! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom