I did not realize how fast fast pass + times disappear

DaveCummings

Original Poster
I'm heading down to Disney in 2 months , so I started making my fast pass selections. I'm surprised that on Wednesday and Thursday of that week, the Seven Dwarves mine train was standby only. I was able to get one on that Friday, at 9:30 at night. Haven't had trouble finding passes for the other rides though. I'm just surprised to see it booked up in the middle of the week so far from now

wilkeliza

I'm heading down to Disney in 2 months , so I started making my fast pass selections. I'm surprised that on Wednesday and Thursday of that week, the Seven Dwarves mine train was standby only. I was able to get one on that Friday, at 9:30 at night. Haven't had trouble finding passes for the other rides though. I'm just surprised to see it booked up in the middle of the week so far from now

Massive Disney fans have been waiting for this. 7DMT is booking to stand by only for almost every single day on the 60 day mark. It is a brand new ride with a lot of hype. The Anna and Elsa meet and greet is the same way.

arko

these are basically the only 2 things that require a lot of planning. Most other rides can be booked the night before without issue

cw1982

these are basically the only 2 things that require a lot of planning. Most other rides can be booked the night before without issue

This.

If you're not happy with your time or day, you may want to check back about a week before your trip and see if things open up. As people start shifting around their dining plans and making other arrangements, they often change their FP's as well to match their new plans (no need to keep MK fastpasses if you plan to be at HS that day, especially when you can easily change the passes to match your new plans for the most part). It's far from a guarantee, but if you check once or twice each day starting at about a week out, you may be surprised at what you can find.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom