I Did It!!!

PrncssCinderEly

Original Poster
YIPPIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did it...I got the job at my local Disney Store...I am an official CM!!!

It may not be the dream job of working in the park...but it is darn close for being in NY!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

What I would love to know from other TDS CM's is what to expect? Anything that you could tell me would be great...I am soo sooo soo excited

epcot71

thats great!-congrats!!!!!
just anote the assistant manager of my local disney store a couple of years back wanted to work at wdw too.she actually did an inter-compnay transfer and became a merchandise guest service manager at various disney locations and still works there and is loves it!-
she also started at disney store like u so work hard ,do good job, and one day apply to wdw.

PrncssCinderEly

Original Poster
that is soo cool of your ______'t mang. But I could never move that far from my family...esp. not knowing anyone down there...that is what kept me away from applying to jobs over the summer when i was laid off...just couldn't do it

Yest was cool thou...i went in to fill in all my paperwork and I am already on the work sch. Today - Sunday- will be my first offical day.

what was really nice was that when the store manager was doing the paperwork stuff with me...we talked about disney world...and he was really impressed with all that I know...and I was like "i belong to this great message board, and they are chock full of info" So hands together for WDWMAGIC.com messageboards :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom