I can't edit my thread or upload jpg files

Sloane RedFlower

Original Poster
REF: Forum --> Trip Reports --> Pre-Trip --> Less than 45 days to go...I cannot believe it!

1. Two error messages pop-up both indicating a concern of posting spam.

2. Can you take down previously uploaded jpg files by deleting the embedded code?

3. When I click on the attachment link in my original thread, an error occurs saying it can't find the media content.

Sloane RedFlower

Original Poster
Yes.

Is there a setting on accounts which only enables so many times to edit a thread or a reply before security warnings and spam warnings get triggered? If this is so, I think this is what is happening. In order to get my Disney pre-trip plan somewhere in my thread, I replied to my original post. I edited this reply twice and on the third edit attempt, I was getting these error/warning messages. I then deleted the reply to start fresh with a new one - this was my workaround. I still can't upload jpg files though - getting security and spam warnings.

For question #2 - the attachment can't be viewed from the posted thread. The error message comes up as media file can't be found. I tried editing the original thread, but when I go to save changes, I get the spam warning message. Can one normally delete an attached file by deleting the embedded code that appears when one is in edit mode, or does an administrator have to do the deletions of attached files?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom