I am finally old enough to join the forum here.

Boojiboo

Original Poster
Hi, my name is Etta and I just turned 13 four days ago. I have been waiting for like forever to join here and finally I am 13 and can participate. I so freaking love Disney and have been 7 times to Walt Disney World many of those times I don't really remember a thing. I have a little sister and brother and we watch all the Disney movies. My favorite Disney movie is Lilo & Stitch. My favorite Walt Disney World park is the Magic Kingdom and I really love Space Mountain. My family always eats at the Ohana's because I love it there and our next Walt Disney World vacation next year we are staying at the Polynesian. I can't wait. I also love snow boarding, hiking, music, watching tv and movies, sleepovers and shopping.

Boojiboo

Original Poster
Thanks everyone for the welcomes. I love thrill rides. The Stitch Ride I really only got to ride once and I love Stitch but really I can see why the ride shut down. I hope they come up with another ride with him though. He is so funny. I love meeting him in the parks if I can find him because he is so much fun.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom