I am challenging you all

Expo_Seeker40

Mine said I am EPCOT Center

but the description disturbs me...

You are most like EPCOT Center. You enjoy wearing polyester outfits when no one else is looking, you enjoy wearing big classes, and prefer women with big curly hair. You only use floppy disks and your recent computer is a Macintosh from the 80s. You hate all change, you can't fathom those new fangled DVD's and TiVo. You enjoy the smell of oranges while eating beaver tails and contemplating the smell of Rome Burning :lookaroun

cococola44

Original Poster

You are most like EPCOT Center. You enjoy wearing polyester outfits when no one else is looking, you enjoy wearing big classes, and prefer women with big curly hair. You only use floppy disks and your recent computer is a Macintosh from the 80s. You hate all change, you can't fathom those new fangled DVD's and TiVo. You enjoy the smell of oranges while eating beaver tails and contemplating the smell of Rome Burning :lookaroun

then that isn't my quiz then

EPCOT

Hark!! There goes a space shuttle and a Brittish man! You are eager for discovery. No worries for you! Bring on the food from other parts of the earth and digest as you ride Spaceship Earth! Gather with family and friends to celebrate the fascinating cultures and numerous wonders of the world around you through dazzling shows, interactive experiences and amazing attractions. Marvel at the power of the human imagination to set the spirits soaring. - Disney.com

cococola44

Original Poster
No I was j/k about the description. I am Disney's-formerly-MGM-now-called- Hollywood Studios

So you mean

You are like MGM where the words High Maintenance is first nature to you, where your clothes are too small for your ego, demand that the magic hat in the middle of it all moved to your living-room and you are truly the reason why there is a crowd there that day in the park. Movies...what?

Lol

Kiddin:lol:

EPCOT Explorer

LOL...I was Epcot too.Hate that wand pic BTW...

:D

*typical Epcot fan!*

Texas84

MK, but it's not my favorite. Probably because I grew up in California (but born in Texas!) and went to Disneyland often. The other three still seem newer to me and I keep finding new things to do. I've pretty much seen everything at MK. But having said that, I still love MK and it's probably still a 9-something on my list, well above any non-Disney park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom