Hunchback ending............

wdwfan4eva

Original Poster
Am I the only one disappointed by the news that the "Hunchback of Notre Dame" will have it's very last performance on Sept. 28, 2002?!?!?!?! :(

I am getting married in November and going to WDW for our honeymoon. My fiance has never been and this was going to be one of the shows I was looking forward to talking him to because it's one of my favorites and, overall, its a great show.

I'd love to hear what everyone has to say about this.

Titanbull

Hunchback

I too am very, very dissappointed to see Hunchback discontinued. It was my mine am my wife's favorite hsow when we went last year. That was her first time to WDW. We are going again in December and were looking so forward to seeing it again. Not to be, sadly. :( :cry:

Pioneer Hall

Like I said in the other forum where this is posted...

We got so many good announcements yesterday that this one is kind of overpowered. A little bad news is OK when they are also making so many positive changes.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
The guy that played the jester had a brilliant voice, im gutted that itll be closed by our visit in Oct. Still leaves time for another trip on RnR.

Dizknee_Phreek

i am disappointed as well with it's demise. i've only seen it once, but it is probably my favorite stage show in WDW...well, not probably...it IS my favorite! it was a really good show, and it's also one of my favorite Disney movies....but thank goodness dad recorded most of it when we saw it, so i'll still be able to see it when i feel like it....have they mentioned what'll be put in it's place? or is that still to be decided?

Talsonic

Account Suspended
Time for a change.

When I saw the show earlier this year I had a feeling that is was on its last legs. The costumes were very worn, the confetti cannons did not work and the props and sets were showing their age. Sad to see it go because it was a very good production in its time. On the other hand WDW must change otherwise I wouldn't go back! Perhaps they will replace it with a show dedicated to "Atlantis".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom