Howdy Disney friends!

WeGothThisAdventures

Original Poster
Hi everyone!

I'm Noel, and I just found my way here by searching for Disney forums. I am (obviously) a huge Disney Fan. My husband and I had a fairytale wedding at the Disneyland Hotel, and we honeymooned at Paris Disney. When we lived in Seattle, we were magic key holders for DL. But we moved to Chicago during the pandemic, and decided to swap to become APs at DW. We are still working on getting our bearings at the parks in FL. We went on 3 magical voyages on the Starcruiser (R.I.P. Lady H. You are forever in our hearts!)We recently went on our first Disney cruise on the Wish, and we are excited to have booked our second cruise for the Lighthouse Point preview. Favorite ride of all time Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind. Favorite snack Dole Whip.

We also started a YouTube channel called We Goth This Adventures. We have videos up of our latest DW trip and our time on the Wish.

I can't wait to hear all of your tips to enhance our next vacation, and hopefully I can contribute some of the things we have learned.

-Noel (and Walter)

WRPB-3260 copy.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom