How would you handle FP plus selections over a19-20 day period over the Holidays?

Dean1953

Original Poster
I thought that I had this all planned out. Our family has 10 day passes/tickets, which I was going to upgrade, by bridging, to AP's on the first or second day at the parks. Our travel dates are December 20-January 10, offsite, so the FP's can be chosen 30 days out. I was going to choose FP for December 23-January 1 and take my chances getting them at the park for the first two days and add them at the end as I use them, starting on December 23. Now, I find out that the most FP day's one can schedule is 7. Should I choose FP's for 7 days between December 25 and January 1, when the parks are going to be packed? Should I skip FP's for AK and take my chances? When I go to the parks from December 21-24 without FP's, can I get FP's on entering the parks? Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Dean1953

Original Poster
One option that I had thought of beforehand was keeping the 10 day passes and instead buying AP's for Universal. Even buying the middle priced option, because of the blackout holidays, would mean buying the option to skip the regular lines. I think that I would prefer Disney, but not if I have to make FP selections at park openings for 13 of the 20 days in Orlando.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom