how to watch tna??

Sil

Original Poster
hello, thanks for any help!! how do you watch and pay to see a tna show at universal?? any help would be great!!

Tooning

Admission is free with your Admission to Universal as there are no tickets,you just have to get in line. At the last one I was at you could register for a number at a little table right where the entrance for TNA wrestling is. The locals/regulares always get the best seats. However I believe you can join the TNA fanpage or something like that to get better seats or gauranteed seats(I never joined so I am not sure).

I have been to a couple now and am A big wrestling fan, but I thought TNA was pathetic(And of the ones I was at was the big LIVE MONDAY NIGHT EVENT), just my personal opinion though although it was neat to see some of the guys(Hogan Angle Flair) I regretted not just going to eat at citywalk

Hope this helps

T-1MILLION

Also you don't have to be in Universal Studios theme park to see a taping of TNA. General Admission is not required if you enter from City Walk. Last I checked this was still the case and you just showed up early.

I don't have the latest information on it but the people there will help you.

crazydaveh

t-1 is correct. If you don't have a ticket into the park, you can line up over at the Hard Rock Cafe (right side) an hour or two before the show starts.

If it's a normal taping, you shouldn't have any problems getting in. If it's a PPV, plan on being in line all day. Those are very hard to get into if you show up three or four hours before the show. Some people get in line around noon on PPV days.

It is a lot of fun. There honestly isn't a bad seat as the soundstage is pretty small. Even if you're on the last row, you're only about 15 rows away from the ring.

Most of the seating is general admission, but as others have said, there are some reserved seats. People will leave during the show too, so you can shift around. You're not obligated to stay in that seat all night.

Hope this helps.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You dont have to wait in line all day. They currently offer tickets and then go have your day around the park. Im not sure about putting emails out but if you pm me I can send u the email that will get u on the VIP email list. They will send u an email, bring the email with you and they will let you in ahead of the stand by line. Even for PPVs you can show up 15 minutes b4 the show and be the first 100 or 200 people into the building. Also after all tapings a lot of the wrestlers go out for drinks at a local watering hole. Again im not sure about what i can post so in the pm I can let anyone know where to go. They are all usually cool with pics and autographs as long as they arent eating and u dont just jump in. Nothing is quite as fun as getting drunk with earl hebner and listening to his stories.

jonnyc

Definately look into the email thing, I went to one of the pay-per-views on my last trip and queued for 3 hours in the stand-by queue and only just made it in, I think they had to turn 100 people away that night. Talking to some other people, they said it was pretty much a walk-in for the TV taping however. Once we got in it was a lot of fun and there isn't a bad seat in the house. Some of the locals are rather 'interesting' :lol:.

Definately look into the email thing, I went to one of the pay-per-views on my last trip and queued for 3 hours in the stand-by queue and only just made it in, I think they had to turn 100 people away that night. Talking to some other people, they said it was pretty much a walk-in for the TV taping however. Once we got in it was a lot of fun and there isn't a bad seat in the house. Some of the locals are rather 'interesting' :lol:.
Hey Im one of the locals:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom