How to use 2 devices to book LL?

tem325

Original Poster
Hi everyone! We are going to WDW for the first time since WDW.

Is my husband allowed to book LL for us on his device for our whole party (us and our child) in addition to me being able to book experiences on my device? My friend says she uses both devices at 7 am, one to book the paid LL and one to do the Genie+ LL simultaneously. I just want to make sure all of the permissions are set correctly so on our first morning, his device doesn't say something like "you can't make those reservations for your party" etc.

What type of settings should we make sure we have established?

THANKS!

nickys

Premium Member
Hi everyone! We are going to WDW for the first time since WDW.

Is my husband allowed to book LL for us on his device for our whole party (us and our child) in addition to me being able to book experiences on my device? My friend says she uses both devices at 7 am, one to book the paid LL and one to do the Genie+ LL simultaneously. I just want to make sure all of the permissions are set correctly so on our first morning, his device doesn't say something like "you can't make those reservations for your party" etc.

What type of settings should we make sure we have established?

THANKS!
Yes you can.

You can even both sign onto MDE using the same account details if you want to.

You just need to make sure you are all linked. Can you see everyone n your friends and family list, and can he see everyone? If so then you’re all set.

tem325

Original Poster
Yes you can.

You just need to make sure you are all linked. Can you see everyone n your friends and family list, and can he see everyone? If so then you’re all set.
Yes, on his account, he can see all three of us and the plans I've made already for dining, etc. and I can see all 3 of us too

cedarfern

Yes you can.

I just want to verify. So I can be signed in on my phone with my email/password and pick my genie+ while my husband is signed in on his phone also with my email/password and choosing either our virtual queue or individual lightning lane choices?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom