How to secure FASTPASS selection together?

geomelin

Original Poster
Hi

I made my reservation for WDW on line (me, my wife and 2 kids) and I have a My Disney Experience account. How can I secure that when I will make FP reservations in a few weeks I will make the same selections for the whole family? Is there a link or something I can check from now?

Thanks

CAPTAIN HOOK

As long as your family are all linked together on your MDE account, when it gets to booking FP time, the system will enquire (I believe) how many you're booking for. Therefore a selection of Splash Mountain will book for three people or how many you require. After they're booked, you can amend them if you want to.

geomelin

Original Poster
In MY ACCOUNT, in MY FAMILY & FRIENDS I can see my wife's and kids' names.
Does this mean they are already linked to my account and the selection of FP would be together?

Rob562

In MY ACCOUNT, in MY FAMILY & FRIENDS I can see my wife's and kids' names.
Does this mean they are already linked to my account and the selection of FP would be together?

As long as they have tickets linked to their profiles, yes. When your FP+ window opens and you go into the FP+ section, their names will be listed. Just check the box next to each person (or click "Select all") and click Next.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom