How to purchase tickets for a stay more than 7 days?

Gojira ゴジラ

I'll be in Disney World in December for 14 days. Is there any way I can purchase Tickets for the entire duration? Right now it limits up to 7 days.

Thanks

RememberWhen

Right now, no. As far as I know there’s no way to buy longer tickets. In “normal times” US visitors can buy up to 10 day tickets. For 14 park days you would need to buy multiple tickets or an Annual Pass. Unfortunately it looks like, through the end of 2020, Disney isn’t making those options available. Maybe that will change between now and your trip. Maybe not.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

I can never understand why Disney doesnt allow you to purchase the number of days you require. Why limit to 10 and not 14 days? Weve most always booked trips for a total of 14 days. We pay the Disney package for the 10 days limited park tickets and when we get to Disney we have to go to guest services and buy the balance of days. When we know we will be taking other trips in the year, buying the annual pass is a better buy.

Upvote 0

Gojira ゴジラ

Original Poster
Thanks all. Yes, I spoke with the customer service, she told me that wasn't possible and to buy another seven days instead. This doesn't make any sense from the cost perspective.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

Thanks all. Yes, I spoke with the customer service, she told me that wasn't possible and to buy another seven days instead. This doesn't make any sense from the cost perspective.
Its utterly frustrating. We are going for a set number of days and are still paying for the tickets eventually so why in the heck cant we just buy those total number of days at the outright. Disneys getting their money, we are getting our days so what disadvantage is Disney having in allowing us to buy what we need?

Upvote 0

Minnesota disney fan

Its utterly frustrating. We are going for a set number of days and are still paying for the tickets eventually so why in the heck cant we just buy those total number of days at the outright. Disneys getting their money, we are getting our days so what disadvantage is Disney having in allowing us to buy what we need?
I''m with you! We usually go for 9 or 10 days. I was thinking of December, BUT not now if we can't get 10 days of tickets, without buying 14 days. ??? How crazy is that? Universal is looking better and better to me these days.

Upvote 0

yensid67

Instead of using Disney for tickets...go to undercovertourist.com They have discounted tickets 1-10 days as well but usually a little less than Disney prices including tax!!!! If you go for 14 days, I guess you would buy a 10 day ticket with start date and a 4 day ticket with a later start date!?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom