How to Get to breakfast at Captain's Grille

WDWF

Me and my family are staying at Port Orleans French Quarter and we are planning to visit the Captain's Grille in the Beach & Yacht for breakfast.

However, we are wondering what is the best way that you would chose to get there.

Many thanks.

Worldlover71

Route #1: Take the bus to Hollywood studios and then either walk or take a boat to the Yacht & Beach Clubs

Route #2 Ask at the front desk of POFQ the night before-sometimes Disney will send a van to take you to early morning reservations, especially if it is before the busses are running

This, of course is if you don't have a car. If you do, that is by far the easiest way.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Route #1: Take the bus to Hollywood studios and then either walk or take a boat to the Yacht & Beach Clubs

Route #2 Ask at the front desk of POFQ the night before-sometimes Disney will send a van to take you to early morning reservations, especially if it is before the busses are running

This, of course is if you don't have a car. If you do, that is by far the easiest way.

The only thing I would add is the cab option. It is the fastest option if you do not have a car. The only con is it will cost you about $15-$20.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom