How to get in with a friend?

Leesalove321

Hello! So, my best friend and I are planning to try and go to Disney World for the first time when it opens next (hoping for maybe Christmas) and we wanted to know what the easiest way to get in would be? She got a separate ticket for herself (while me and my mom are together but we are bringing her) how would the Magic Bands work? Do you get them the day before and how do you link up? Thank you!!! 💕

Leesalove321

Original Poster
Hello! So, my best friend and I are planning to try and go to Disney World for the first time when it opens next (hoping for maybe Christmas) and we wanted to know what the easiest way to get in would be? She got a separate ticket for herself (while me and my mom are together but we are bringing her) how would the Magic Bands work? Do you get them the day before and how do you link up? Thank you!!! 💕
P.S We are staying on property!

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
When you book a stay onsite then usually you get to customise your free magic bands, or upgrade them to special ones, online. At the moment true is disabled, but it will come back in time for you. You have a certain time frame to do that and then they will post the bands to the lead name.

You also need to create a My Disney Experience (MDE) account. Everyone can be on the same account, or you can each have your own. Once your reservation and tickets are added to your MDE account, your magic band accesses all the information. Your magic band can be used to get into the parks, tap into FPs, open your room door and charge back to your room account if you want to.

To book fastpasses you must all have a ticket linked. And if you have separate MDE accounts, you can link them together as “family & friends” so one person can book all the fastpasses. Buy the tickets 60 days ahead to be able to book them for your trip.

Upvote 0

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
Easiest would be book a vacation package with room and tickets and a dining plan if you wish and then divide by 3 and have her pay her share if she is paying for herself.
If you book a room with the 3 of you you will all receive a magic band which is your room key and would also be linked to your tickets and dining plan etc.
This year may be different but I'd be booking NOW as rooms book up fast for Christmas. And if you're wanting to eat at any table service restaurants you'll want to book those reservations at your 180 day mark.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom