How much would you pay?

What is the maximum you would pay for Max Pass?

• $0

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • $5-$15 per person

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • $16-$25 per person

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • $26-$50 per person

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • $51-$75 per person

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $76-$100 per person

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Any price! I don't have to put up with lines. I'm rich.

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

Phroobar

Original Poster
Remember most parks would make you pay $60 or more per day per person for a front of the line pass. It doesn't matter if visit multiple days in a row. I see no reason why Disney doesn't make it that much just to stay up with the industry.

Knotts Fast Lane $70 per day
Magic Mountain Flash Pass $55 per day.
Universal Studios Express Pass $60 per day.

I can see Disney giving two free max pass on a ride per day with AP visit.

SSG

I did the Universal Studios Express Pass when we went a couple years ago. But we were there one day. And we probably won't go again for at least another 5 years. That made it more worthwhile. More frequent trips to DLR for longer stretches of time makes paying a lot for front of the line less attractive. To me at least.

DLR is such a locals park you can rope drop Monday-Friday and get on all the popular rides and then take opportunities as they come after the locals start drifting in. So, while the MaxPass is nice, I haven't found a dire need for it. I bet I'm far from alone on this.

Disneylover152

Remember most parks would make you pay $60 or more per day per person for a front of the line pass. It doesn't matter if visit multiple days in a row. I see no reason why Disney doesn't make it that much just to stay up with the industry.

Knotts Fast Lane $70 per day
Magic Mountain Flash Pass $55 per day.
Universal Studios Express Pass $60 per day.

I can see Disney giving two free max pass on a ride per day with AP visit.

I've never once bought Fastpass at any park where you have to pay for it. The only time I have the few times we went to Universal Studios Orlando. But that's because we only spend one day at the resort and park hop, so it's a necessity for us.

Why would I spend the same amount of money as park admission (ok like 2/3 the money) to skip the line? Especially at Universal Studios Hollywood where I can go ride everything there and finish with time to spare in the day. I'd rather spend the extra $20-30 to not get Fastpass and instead spend 2 days at the park.

Phroobar

Original Poster
I've never once bought Fastpass at any park where you have to pay for it. The only time I have the few times we went to Universal Studios Orlando. But that's because we only spend one day at the resort and park hop, so it's a necessity for us.

Why would I spend the same amount of money as park admission (ok like 2/3 the money) to skip the line? Especially at Universal Studios Hollywood where I can go ride everything there and finish with time to spare in the day. I'd rather spend the extra $20-30 to not get Fastpass and instead spend 2 days at the park.
Tourists seem to love it. They also like spending money on cheese plates while watching thirty year old water shows.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom