How much would "The Iger Pass" cost?

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Original Poster
Imagine, if you will, that Disney offered an admission pass that gave the bearer all the perks of being CEO of Disney... whatever you want, whenever you want, wherever you want it...

It'd be like the old Platinum plus dining plan with no meal or activity restrictions, a VIP Plaid tour with no time limits, and not just your choice, but your whim on all the overnight lodging options in the Disney inventory, plus on-demand transportation within the resorts...

I wonder what that would cost... any ideas out there?

Last edited:

Orangeanna

100 grand a year. They know you wouldn't use it most of the time. How many guests does it include( if any)? If it's just you then 100 grand would cover it for sure. Maybe 75. I gotta say, for that kind of money you could do so many other things and the service elsewhere might be better. Especially at hotels. I do love disney though. Iger doesn't seem like he enjoys the parks, he enjoys the profits. Probably wouldn't be caught dead standing in the heat with the masses. Maybe an iger pass is to a private island in a minimalist high end hotel with no images of the mouse and white walls. That is what he seems to like. How about a world wide Disney pass? That I would love.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Original Poster
How about a world wide Disney pass? That I would love.
I imagine Iger can visit any of the Disney-owned or -leased properties any time he wants.

It would not, however, include the use of the corporate jets. That's a company perk only -- insurance and all that -- so you'd be on your own to find transportation to the various resorts. Once there, however, transport would be included.

freediverdude

There really should be a card called the Key to Disney, which would include at least, but not limited to:.
-admission to all parks around the world including several guests
-X number of hotel nights per year at any Disney hotel around the world, including concierge, and can be traded for nights on DCL or adventures by Disney, and if a suite is empty for your stay, an upgrade as a perk. 20 might be a good number for X
- X% discount at every store, restaurant, bar, mini golf, etc. at all resorts worldwide and the Disney Store. I'm thinking 30% but can be discussed
- X admissions to Club 33 worldwide for that year
- all tours worldwide included free (maybe X hours of VIP included)
-private Minnie van type service included

They could probably charge anywhere from $30,000 to $50,000 for this, and some people would do it.

Last edited:

freediverdude

If the suite is available, yes. Although might have to book that in advance because of how many others might have the pass and waiting. I also meant to include that it should include Disney+ and include tickets to each new Disney movie at your preferred theater.

Benjamin_Nicholas

There really should be a card called the Key to Disney, which would include at least, but not limited to:.
-admission to all parks around the world including several guests
-X number of hotel nights per year at any Disney hotel around the world, including concierge, and can be traded for nights on DCL or adventures by Disney, and if a suite is empty for your stay, an upgrade as a perk. 20 might be a good number for X
- X% discount at every store, restaurant, bar, mini golf, etc. at all resorts worldwide and the Disney Store. I'm thinking 30% but can be discussed
- X admissions to Club 33 worldwide for that year
- all tours worldwide included free (maybe X hours of VIP included)
-private Minnie van type service included

They could probably charge anywhere from $30,000 to $50,000 for this, and some people would do it.

$30-50k a year would be cheap considering what we pay for Golden Oak and then to Club 33.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom