How much is and Annual Pass??

gepetto

I'm pretty sure I called the Disney Club number to order mine. They're about $350 for the regular pass (not including the water parks).

DisneyPhD

We are thinking about getting ones to use for our trip March 2003 and Dec 2003. I was wondering if any one (like Disney Club) offers any kind of discount. If you can get discounts at the water parks? ( I don't think we will go to water parks in March, but might in December when my daughter is older and we are going with addtional family)

Any other discounts (besides resorts, since we are DVC members?)

Thanks for the help, good question Marc and Sue!!

gepetto

Premium annual passes are good at the water parks. DC discounts the passes a little I think about $10-15 each.

Seano846

The Premium Annual Pass (PAP) is U.S. $497.17 for an adult, If you are a Disney Club member you ger $20.00 off. You can purchase one through the web site, or any Disney store (but I tried to buy mine at one of the stores and they said that they do not sell them any longer) or you can purchase one at the theme parks

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Here you go :)

Fantasia Annual Pass (no blackout days)

Adults 1095FF, Children 795FF

Additional Benefits:

Theme Park access 365 days a year.
Free Parking for both the Theme Park and Disney Village (during the day only).
10% discount in all Theme Park restaurants (except Rainforest Cafe).
10% discount discount in all shops in Disneyland Paris (except Rainforest Cafe and for a minimum of 100 FF of purchases at Planet Hollywood) and Disney Stores in France. **
10% discount on Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show dinner-show at Disney Village (limited to 8 persons).
10% or 5% discount on hotel rooms depending on the season.
Free entrance to Hurricanes Club to dance the night away at Disney Village (18 years and older only).
Free rental of pushchairs, wheelchairs, lockers and use of the pet kennel.

DisneyPhD

Originally posted by Seano846
Whoops,!!!!!! I thought you were asking about WDW:hammer: :hammer: :zipit:

Well he might of been asking about DLP, but I was asking about WDW!!!! :lol: So thanks for the info. I think we will opt for the annual pass, no premium. Our dauther will be 2 and 3 when go and that is still a little young to enjoy the water parks, especially when you are already at a resort with a good pool. Much easier. I think PL is out of the question for us too then.

Thanks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom