How Many Times Straight?

brkgnews

Test track five times in a row (near midnight on evening EMH -- they just had us unbuckle the seat belt and buckle it again).

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I've done every attraction straight. I have quite a few friends who are gay, though.

13501381245.gif

raven

I did Space Mountain 10 times in a row! It was during extra magic hours! You can get right on the rides then. It was so great!:cool:

I did Space Mountain 12 times one morning years ago. It was the week after 9/11 so the park was pretty much empty. We walked up the handicap ramp from where we got off and did it again and again with another family. :wave:

Thessair

After Hurricane Wilma can through in 2005 the MK was deserted. I just sat on whatever I felt like because there was no one else waiting to ride. Out of everything though, I think I sat on Big Thunder Mountain for the longest - about 45 minutes or so.

Lucky

We did Barnstormer about 7 times in a row at closing time once. Of course that only takes about 5 minutes to do.

tooltime

California Screamin 8 times in the single rider lane

at DL my son and i rode california screamin at least 8 time in the single rider lane.

we'd get off the ride and get right back on.

my insides were really hurting by the eighth time!

Nicole220

I did Thunder 7 times in a row at closing. I also got to ride Splash two times in a row without getting off, and my friend and I were the only ones in the log.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Many yeas ago I did Kumba at Bush Gardens 11 times without getting out of my seat. I felt like I was in a bad car wreck afterwards.

aquallama

I've only done a repeat ride on space mountain in paris, as there was no queue. I was planning a 3rd ride, but uurrrgggh! my head! took about an hour to recover.

Rototom

BTR 5X in a row in the rain during the old E-ticket nights.

Nobody got off...best crew ever. Thinking about still makes me laugh.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom