How many seats did the 20K subs have?

mrtoad

Original Poster
Thanks, I checked it out it has some neat information but did not give the size infomation I was looking for. Thanks though it was a neat site. Anyone else know the answers?

yensidtlaw1969

I think there were 38 seats ineach sub, and I think they were about 50 feet long each. I'm not really sure about the length considering I have never seen any of the subs in real life. Hope this helps

Yensidtlaw1969

Woody13

yensidtlaw1969 said:
I think there were 38 seats ineach sub, and I think they were about 50 feet long each. I'm not really sure about the length considering I have never seen any of the subs in real life. Hope this helps

Yensidtlaw1969
Yes, Yensidtlaw is correct. I rode the subs many times.

"This attraction was held inside one of 12 submarines, each with a capacity of 38 passengers, all cleverly contained inside a 11.5 million gallon water tank. 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea takes passengers to Vulcania, Captain Nemo's South Seas hideaway. During your journey 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, guests are submerged into a breathtaking marine world of sunken treasure, mermaids, and sea monsters."

http://www.____________.com/Extinction/20k.Leagues/

P.S. If you want to find the link then put n e t c o t (without the spaces) in the above URL!

mrtoad

Original Poster
Thank you all for the responses. I had ridden them but not since the 1970s so I was unsure of the size. When I went in 1993 for my honeymoon we stood on line for a little bit and it was close to lunchtime and we decided to bag it and come back and never did. It closed shortly afterwards and I have regreted it every since. Same thing happened when Toad closed. Our last trip prior to the closing we never rode it and regret it. Though we did get to in 1993 so at least that was good.

Thanks again,
Mike

yensidtlaw1969

mrtoad said:
Thank you all for the responses. I had ridden them but not since the 1970s so I was unsure of the size. When I went in 1993 for my honeymoon we stood on line for a little bit and it was close to lunchtime and we decided to bag it and come back and never did. It closed shortly afterwards and I have regreted it every since. Same thing happened when Toad closed. Our last trip prior to the closing we never rode it and regret it. Though we did get to in 1993 so at least that was good.

Thanks again,
Mike
Smethinglike that happened to me with Alien Encounter. I was there on it's LAST DAY OF OPERATION and my parents and siblings were going on TTA, Buzz and AE, but I passed them all up and ran over to the Haunted Mansion and I said that I would ride it next time, ofcourse, not knowing that it was it's last day. I have never gotten to experience AE because of this decision :cry:. Oh well. Apparently, these things happen.

mrtoad

Original Poster
yensidtlaw1969 said:
Smethinglike that happened to me with Alien Encounter. I was there on it's LAST DAY OF OPERATION and my parents and siblings were going on TTA, Buzz and AE, but I passed them all up and ran over to the Haunted Mansion and I said that I would ride it next time, ofcourse, not knowing that it was it's last day. I have never gotten to experience AE because of this decision :cry:. Oh well. Apparently, these things happen.

Beat. At least I did get to ride them in the past. From now on I really need to make sure I do everything on every trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom