How many runDisney miles have you run?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I šŸ‘ you?
Premium Member
Haha, I can barely stand still without tripping myself, much less run in a straight line! šŸ˜‚ I did purposely try to take the turns a bit wider and drift to the sides as much as possible during the 10K/10 Miler to gain back some mileage. Well, until about mile 7/8 - then I was focused on just getting the darn thing done!
I did the same thing! I purposely tried to add the distance (zig-zagging, wide turns, etc) to my 10-miler so that the 5K wouldn't throw off my overall challenge distance. I figure, if people could run the parks to make up for the cancelled Half a few years ago, purposely adding a half mile to one race where it was taken from another in the same weekend should be okay too! So, as long as we're all good with it, I'll do the same šŸ˜

@Texas84 please add 19.3 to my 302.6, for a new total of 321.9

Thanks!

Schema

Up to 201.3 now.

2011 Wine & Dine Half = 13.1
2012 Tower of Terror 10-Miler = 10
2013 Wine & Dine Half = 13.1
2014 Glass Slipper Challenge = 19.3
2014 Avengers 5K and Half = 16.2
2016 WDW Half = 13.1
2016 Two Course Challenge = 19.3
2016 Castaway Cay 5K = 3.1
2018 Fairy Tale Challenge = 19.3
2018 First Order Challenge and Virtual / Kessel = 32.4
2018 Castaway Cay 5K = 3.1
2019 WDW Half and Castaway Cay Challenge = 16.2
2020 WDW Half = 13.1
2022 Tower of Terror 10-Miler = 10

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Iā€™ll be more then happy to take over for @Texas84 if it comes to that. Maybe give them till Wine & Dine to come back? A new thread can always be created if need be.

He's not posted anywhere on WDWMagic since July. I doubt he'll be returning. The administrator should be able to give you OP editing privileges.

OG Runner

Not a problem. I know how many RunDisney miles I have run. (all on Disney property)
I don't need anyone to post them to a list for me. Thank you for your past service.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
@wdwmagic Is if possible you can give me OP editing permissions of this thread. So that I may continue this tally of runners miles?

EDIT: It would be a shame to lose this current thread. I personally use this to track my miles as Iā€™m sure many others do as well.

Yes, we do. Thanks for volunteering to take over the thread.

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I šŸ‘ you?
Premium Member
@wdwmagic Is if possible you can give me OP editing permissions of this thread. So that I may continue this tally of runners miles?

EDIT: It would be a shame to lose this current thread. I personally use this to track my miles as Iā€™m sure many others do as well.

EDIT #2: @The Mom
If adding someone as an admin to a specific post is a challenge, I think you could always just copy the first post in this thread and paste it as the first post in a new runDisney miles thread so it could pick up right where this one left off and update it as people keep on reporting new miles in the new thread

Also, thanks for volunteering to take over the task! šŸ˜ƒ

Surferboy567

If adding someone as an admin to a specific post is a challenge, I think you could always just copy the first post in this thread and paste it as the first post in a new runDisney miles thread so it could pick up right where this one left off and update it as people keep on reporting new miles in the new thread

Also, thanks for volunteering to take over the task! šŸ˜ƒ
Thatā€™s what Iā€™m thinking about doing, I just donā€™t want to lose the OG thread. Iā€™ll give it some more time then Iā€™ll create a new thread and try to get that one sticky.

Surferboy567

Please track all miles in this new thread.

@wdwmagic and @The Mom can you please close this thread, a new tracker has been added. Can you also please sticky the new tracker?

Oh, and all requests that were made I have added to the new tracker so donā€™t repost old requests in the new tracker.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom