How Many Just Joined?

rlaeromech

Original Poster
Just curious, I am fairly new here myslef since last year, but how many here just joined as a reslut of tiggergate? I see a lot of new posters with only 1-5 post since the scandal errupted.:)

Frosty689

I'm not sure exactly that it was the tigger scandel that brought more people here. I just think that people that were on this site, even tho they weren't registered, wanted to voice there opinions. So they finally decided to get a membership here.

rlaeromech

Original Poster
I was curious to exactly what you said, that because they wanted to voice their opinion, they finally joined. Not a bad thing at all. Good for the site. And if any new people reply to this forum.... WELCOME!

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Toooo funny....Tiggergate....I am rather new but pretig era.......one good thing is that the CM is pretty much unknown thanks to costume and hopefully can resume working in another role if need be.

Tink is rooting for Tigger......

astewart

could be a lot of people like myself out there too.. although i'm just over 150 posts, i've been a member since 2001! I was the 126th person to signup here!

I read almost daily, but rarely post.

fizzle75

I have been checking out wdwmagic since last summer. I hurry home after work so I can get online and see what everyone is talking about and get park updates, it sorta helps me feel like I am at the world and tides me over until I can get back there again. I wish I could say I was compelled to post for the first time as a result of my frustration with Tiggergate but the truth is that I would have posted much sooner but I thought you had to be a paying member to post. I just found out last week that visitors can post,yeah...I can be kinda thick sometimes(just ask my wife).:veryconfu

While I am here let me take a moment to say how much I enjoy this site. I love this site because it helps keep me plugged into the world when I am not there and I love the sense of community alot of the members seem to have. I live in a small town in the mountains of North Carolina far away from any type of recreation or anything for that matter. I live so far back in the sticks that I have to import my sticks! I have loved Disney all of my life and have such fond memories of watching Disney cartoons and World of Disney on tv as a child. I always wanted to go to Disneyworld as a child but my parents could never afford it. Thankfully the Lord sent me an amazing woman who is also a huge Disney fan so when we started thinking about where to go on our honeymoon we knew instantly that the only place for us was Disneyworld. We went for the first time in April of 2005 and fell head over heals in love with the place. We are now Disney addicts who spend waaay too much time trying to figure out how to get back to the World as often as possible.

We are in the process of joining the DVC and planning our next visit to The World(hopefully in April). We can't wait!!! Oh,by the way, Disney World is the most amazing place in the world, full of love,magic and happiness and anyone who can visit it and end up stirring up a big national controversy over an obvious (provoked)accident was just looking to stir up trouble in the first place. I encounter people like the Monaco family on a daily basis in the grocery business and they make stirring up trouble a way of life. In my opinion they are opportunists who went down there with the intent of causing trouble.:hurl:

mpoppins76

Tiggergate....good one :)

I'm one of the newbies but didn't join because of that incident. It actually happened the day after I joined. We're actually planning a trip down there in May so I was checking out the site for rehab schedules. Now that I found the boards though I'm hooked! :) I worked down there for awhile and still try to go back every year or 2...I go through serious withdrawls so it's nice to find a group of people who share my love for it :D

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Just curious, I am fairly new here myslef since last year, but how many here just joined as a reslut of tiggergate? I see a lot of new posters with only 1-5 post since the scandal errupted.:)

Well as of right now, there have been 3,379 people sign up since you signed up in August.

BwanaBob

126 members have signed up since last Friday (as of the time of this post)

:D

Now what I CAN'T tell you is who registered solely because of the Tigger attention.

disney1077

I just joined a couple days ago not because of what happened with tigger but because I have been reading the posts for a while and decided to join. I think this website is great. It has alot of useful info. and it is nice to talk to other people about disney!:animwink:

EthylCooper

I came back because of the Tigger thing, does that count?

I've been away since the big forum redesign because my old relic of a computer couldn't handle it, and that was ages ago. I poked in from time to time when I was on a machine that could handle it, but for the most part I've just been gone. I built myself this machine a few months back, and it didn't actually hit me that I could come back here until I saw the news and wondered what all my old friends here were saying about it.

It's great to be back. ^_^ *waves at everyone* :wave:

rlaeromech

Original Poster
Tiggergate....good one :)

I'm one of the newbies but didn't join because of that incident. It actually happened the day after I joined. We're actually planning a trip down there in May so I was checking out the site for rehab schedules. Now that I found the boards though I'm hooked! :) I worked down there for awhile and still try to go back every year or 2...I go through serious withdrawls so it's nice to find a group of people who share my love for it :D

The boards are what hooked me while planning my first trip a year ago. Nice name too, That is my daughters favorite movie, daddy enjoys watching it with her I'll have to admit.

ThumperDude

I just joined a few hours ago. Not because of Tiggergate, but because I,m finally getting to go back to the parks after five long, long years. That and because I needed to know what all the abbreviations are that you guys are always talking about. You know, PoR, QvC, MAK, NoRVc, etc. :eek:)
I've been lurking on here for a few years and think it's the most informative and exciting site about WDW I've come across. Glad I'm here now. Thanks guys.
ThumperDude

rlaeromech

Original Poster
I just joined a few hours ago. Not because of Tiggergate, but because I,m finally getting to go back to the parks after five long, long years. That and because I needed to know what all the abbreviations are that you guys are always talking about. You know, PoR, QvC, MAK, NoRVc, etc. :eek:)
I've been lurking on here for a few years and think it's the most informative and exciting site about WDW I've come across. Glad I'm here now. Thanks guys.
ThumperDude

Welcome aboard, you'll get the hang of it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom