How many days?

ios

Original Poster
I have only been to Disneyland Paris so far and I wanted to know how many days you need to spend in the California parks to have time to do every single ride and I wanted to know how many Disney parks there are in the California resort.

Daannzzz

There are only two parks at the Disneyland resort and their entrances are across from each other. To walk from the entrance of Disneyland to the entrance of California Adventure will take about 30 seconds. If you go at a medium fast pace you can see everything in 3 days. 4 days would be good if you want time to relaxe and go slow and have some full service meals. Also the time of the week you go can depend on how much you see.

Disneynutcase

Also depends on time of year. I did a Tuesday in October and was able to walk onto most everything in both parks. If you go during an off-season weekend, Disneyland (the original park) can get crowded. I've gone on Saturdays in March two years running and couldn't believe the crowds--of course, this last March Rivers of America attractions and Critter Country were closed.

DCA only gets bad during peak season, like Christmas vacation. Disneyland gets dangerously nasty crowd-wise during Christmas and Easter breaks, and has some packed days during summer.

At minimum, if park hours are kind--meaning 9:00 to 9:00 for DCA and 9:00 to 11:00 or later for Disneyland--and if you have the kind of pass that lets you go from park to park, you can do both parks in two days if you max out the hours.

If you have the ability and time to do it at a more leisurely pace, you should be able to see everything w/in 3 days. Four days will give you the ability to nap, check out Downtown Disney and the 3 Disney hotels, even re-ride a few faves. But it all depends on the park hours. Off season weekdays has parks closing by 8:00pm at the latest.

Hope this helps.

Rooster

Three days should be good. I'm going again in September and my wife and I always seem to be able to see everything and not run ourselves ragged in three days. We will be going with good friends of ours who never have been to Disneyland resort and we will try to show then everything, especially those things that are different from WDW. I'm confident we can do that in three days.:)

CalDisney

Well I have been about 20 times Since Iv`e renewed my pass
And still havent been on every ride.
I still havent been able to get on the Matterhorne or Peter pan
The lines are too long in this heat.
I agree Sept or Oct are the best times to visit Both parks
But!
DCA closes at 6pm
So choose your best times to come:)

CalDisney

Originally posted by CalDisney
Well I have been about 20 times Since Iv`e renewed my pass
And still havent been on every ride.
I still havent been able to get on the Matterhorne or Peter pan
The lines are too long in this heat.
I agree Sept or Oct are the best times to visit Both parks
But!
DCA closes at 6pm
So choose your best times to come:)
ohh BTW I got my pass in March:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom