How Many Days

Big Pooh

Original Poster
I'm going to WDW/US-IOA in either May or Sept. :sohappy: We'll be in Orlando 10 full days, plus most of arrival day. We're doing 7 days at Disney, which leaves 3 days. Do we need 3 days to do US/IOA, or is 2 enough? I'm thinking of buying AP's so I can go back in Jan. '04, so ticket prices are'nt a factor. I'm thinking a day off from the parks would be a good thing, but only if we can do US/IOA comfortably in 2 days. Any advice? Also, will Shrek be open by Sept. '03, or is that wishful thinking?

Cheers :wave:

Horizons38

Premium Member
I think that 2 days for U/IOA is plenty ! We did the 2 days thing twice already at different times of the year and it was fine for us both times. Crowds were not too bad ( May and Dec). I think you're right as well about the day of rest, i always need it ! For Shrek i have no idea ! Hope this helps ! Have a great time !:D

WDW Police

Account Suspended
Well, my family likes IOA so much we need 2 days to do it, and then we like some rides at USF that we go back and do those also. So it took us 3 days to do both to our hearts content :)

CAPTAIN HOOK

You can comfortably do US in less than a day, so 2 days for both parks will not be a problem ( unless IOA is extremely busy )

The_CEO

Originally posted by Big Pooh
I'm going to WDW/US-IOA in either May or Sept. :sohappy: We'll be in Orlando 10 full days, plus most of arrival day. We're doing 7 days at Disney, which leaves 3 days. Do we need 3 days to do US/IOA, or is 2 enough? I'm thinking of buying AP's so I can go back in Jan. '04, so ticket prices are'nt a factor. I'm thinking a day off from the parks would be a good thing, but only if we can do US/IOA comfortably in 2 days. Any advice? Also, will Shrek be open by Sept. '03, or is that wishful thinking?

Cheers :wave:

Hello!

Do you have a family? If you do then I would go for 2 days!:) But if you dont and you are going alone.... You can easily go do both parks in 1 day..
" Hows that"? you may ask..
Well Big Pooh,

I did both in one day because they have a Single Riders line..:)

Hope that helped..
HAVE FUN! :):)

:wave:

Big Pooh

Original Poster
Re: Re: How Many Days

Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw
Hello!

Do you have a family? If you do then I would go for 2 days!:) But if you dont and you are going alone.... You can easily go do both parks in 1 day..
" Hows that"? you may ask..
Well Big Pooh,

I did both in one day because they have a Single Riders line..:)

Hope that helped..
HAVE FUN! :):)

:wave:

Do all the big rides at US/IOA have single rider lines? There will be 2 adults on this trip, so the single rider lines sound great. A related question...Are Test Track and Mission:Space the only 2 Disney rides with single rider lines?

Cheers:wave:

The_CEO

Those are the only two i know of that do... Most attractions have FastPass so take advantage on that :)..

Yes most newer rides have single rider lines.
Spiderman at IOA does.. JP doesnt because it is large capacity... But most rides do. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom