How long is the wait for Gideon's?

Amidala

If you get there before it opens on a weekday you'll wait 45 minutes to an hour, so that's usually what I try to do! Otherwise it'll be several hours (anywhere from 1.5 to 5+ depending on the crowds at Springs) and you'll probably be given a comeback time in the virtual queue.

TrojanUSC

If the friend has a car, take the drive to the original location near downtown. 25 minutes, rarely a wait. Also you can pre-order in advance so they are ready for pick-up.

kGilton

We are headed to Disney the last week of June. First night we are staying near Disney Springs. I am assuming you need to be in Disney Springs to get into the virtual queue? If yes we were thinking of stopping by on our way to AK from the airport and then go back later.

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
There's a virtual queue. We got in the queue around 10:30am -11am I believe and we were called back around an hour later.
We checked how long the return time was when we got there there around 12 ish and it was three hours from that point.

carriebeth

We are headed to Disney the last week of June. First night we are staying near Disney Springs. I am assuming you need to be in Disney Springs to get into the virtual queue? If yes we were thinking of stopping by on our way to AK from the airport and then go back later.
Yes check in is in person at the location. You then are given an approximate return time frame and will receive a text telling you it’s time to return. We were in springs at the Disney store in line when called. The line was long but moving pretty quickly and we were more than 1/2 way through when called. Started walking to Gideons and had to do a quick bathroom break for a kid. No line there just a quick in and out. Still I got a second text saying it was my last call to check in to keep our spot before they cancelled our reserved spot. So point being you have to be nearby and ready to rejoin the line when called. Not sure you can make it from animal kingdom back to springs and still keep your spot

kGilton

Yes check in is in person at the location. You then are given an approximate return time frame and will receive a text telling you it’s time to return. We were in springs at the Disney store in line when called. The line was long but moving pretty quickly and we were more than 1/2 way through when called. Started walking to Gideons and had to do a quick bathroom break for a kid. No line there just a quick in and out. Still I got a second text saying it was my last call to check in to keep our spot before they cancelled our reserved spot. So point being you have to be nearby and ready to rejoin the line when called. Not sure you can make it from animal kingdom back to springs and still keep your spot
thanks so much! this is helpful. Im thinking we will do AK, stop at Springs before checking into our hotel and then head back there after settling in. Were they as yummy as they look?

MarvelCharacterNerd

The only ones I've tasted were basically a week old because a friend picked them up and then mailed them to me as soon as they could a few days later. But they were still delicious. I dream of trying them fresh someday...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom