How is LTT?

dash

Original Poster
Went to LTT in 2004 and 2006 and my family loves it. Do you?
I’m not sure if people like it. Is the food really frozen and microwave?:hurl:
Thnaks

tigsmom

We love both lunch and dinner there.

Microwaved? I don't think so and I've never heard that rumor.
They do use Stouffer's mac & cheese so that isn't from scratch cooked there, just reheated.

BRER STITCH

LIBERTY TREE ROCKS!!!

:sohappy: :slurp: :sohappy: :slurp:

The menu is definitely one of my favorites and the location can't be beat either!

Even the charatcers in their "Americana" outfits are more fun!

:wave:

Sunny04

We love it. I don't think it tastes like frozen and microwaved at all. A lot of people seem to tell this opinion, but I've never found it to be that way. We think the food is really very good at LTT.

Nemo14

We ate late lunch there a few weeks ago, and not only was the food delicious, but we also had a spectacular view of the parade as it passed by our window.

maconMouse

The restaurant is sponsored by Stouffers. I was under the impression though that everything was made from scratch, and the cast members have even mentioned that as they are seating you.

I've always had fresh, delicious food here for both lunch & dinner. Love their Colony Salad & Butter Griddled Pound Cake at lunch. Great atmosphere too. Each room has a colonial theme too it as well such as the "Paul Revere Room". You'll feel as though you are really transported to Williamsburg.

It really makes a great impression on you too when the cast members share their knowledge of colonial America as my server did. Little touches like that help make magical memories.

meredetrois

We ate there in March 2004 and I have a priority seating for our trip in July. The kids love it there! The food that we had was delicious.

Reno

We had dinner there 2 weeks ago. It was the best meal and atmosphere of our trip. Our second favorite was Le Cellier. We will eat at these places again in 2007!!

Nicole

LTT is one of my favorite restaurants on property. I prefer dinner to lunch. I have never heard of anything being microwaved. Maybe in the early days of the park, but I know that now the quality of the food is something Disney is careful about.

BRER STITCH

dash said:
Is the food really frozen and microwave? Thnaks

YIKES!!!

Sorry I missed this part of your question the first time through!

IT IS NOT TRUE!!! :lol:

That sounds like something someone made up because the sign says "Presented by Stouffer" on it. They are the Corporate sponsor of the building and the restaurant probably just uses Stouffer's ingredients for the Macaroni and Cheese that they serve there.

We're all telling you....the place ROCKS!!! :lol:

ENJOY!!!

:wave:

Chape19714

Just because it's sponcered by a microwave food company, doesn't mean it is one. Stofers is owned by Nestle, a big WDW sponcer in the Land at Epcot, and with all ice cream and candy across property. Some resort stores sell stouffers food, and a microwave is availible, but you make it yourself. LTT is all good!

ilovepluto23

Liberty Tree is one of the BEST restaurants I've eaten at in WDW, without a doubt.

I've been several times, and I ALWAYS get the Pilgrim's Feast (turkey, dressing, etc). It is TO DIE FOR. My family didn't believe me as they've all had other things when we've dined there...but in February this year I convinced them to try it. We all ordered it...and now they ALL agree with me that it's the best item on the menu!

It is not and does not taste like microwaved food!

bsandersjr

If ya eat there, make sure you try the:

Butter Griddled Pound Cake -- served with warm pecan caramel sauce and vanilla bean ice cream $4.29

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom