How I would work with the Disneyland Forward plot

cdunlap

Original Poster
As the title suggests, this post will show how I would work with the Disneyland Forward plot. Here's a basic layout of my plan.
IMG_3847.jpeg

The DCA expansion, named Collage Of California, will have a Winchester Mystery House dark ride, a Chumash Native American village, a Spanish mission, a Mexican village, a Gold Mine walkthrough, and a small Museum Of Californian Culture showcasing Indigenous, European, and Immigrant cultural influences on California's rich culture. These attractions will be discussed in greater detail later.

The Mythology Boutique Park (unsure if I'm using this term correctly), named The Lost Kingdom, will be a 4-area park with interactive, immersive attractions, but no rides. It serves as a sort of break from the main parks with their multiple rides in one area. The four areas are themed to Greek, Norse, Chinese, and Hindu myths. Each area will have a unique interactive attraction entered via a temple to a deity or deities that is/are important to the culture being represented. The Greek area has a Sphinx that asks riddles located within a Greek temple to Zeus, the Norse area has a Rune Decoding Experience located within a temple to Thor, Loki, and Odin (the non-Marvel versions), the Chinese area has a guests fighting demons with peach wood swords (It makes sense in context) in a temple devoted to the Queen Mother Of Immortals, Her Heavenly Highness, and the Indian area has an interactive museum that guests can use to learn more about Hindu mythology's deities and demons located within a temple to Ganesh. Much like the DCA Expansion, these attractions will be discussed in greater detail later.

This is all I have for now, but there’s more to come in the near future!

Last edited:

cdunlap

Original Poster
Here’s an attraction list for each part of my use of the Disneyland Forward plot:

COLLAGE OF CALIFORNIA:
Sarah Winchester's Mysterious Manor (Trackless Dark Ride)
Chumash Village (Exploration Area)
Spanish Mission (Walkthrough Attraction)
Mexican Village (Shops And Restaurants)
Gold Mine (Walkthrough Attraction)
Museum Of Californian Culture (Walkthrough Open-Air Museum

THE LOST KINGDOM:
Riddles Of The Sphinx (Interactive Animatronic Show)
Runes Of Valhalla (Interactive Walkthrough)
The Peach Wood Sword (Interactive Game)
Temple Of Wonders (Interactive Walkthrough)

Miru

An idea for the Lost Kingdom would for it to be, if it lacks the “Disney” branding, to be used for mature Halloween events to compete with Universal & Cedar Fair.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom