How does this work?

rufio

Original Poster
I can finally make my FP+ selections, but I'm confused! I'm torn between a couple things at MK - Haunted Mansion and Princess Fairytale Hall. Can you still get a regular FP for the princesses? Because I know you can't get a FP for HM normally. So if I can go in and grab a FP for Cinderella, shouldn't I get my FP+ for HM? So complicated!

75disney

Choosing FP+ for MK is so hard. I thought I had it all figured out. Then Disney changed the opening of
MK to 8AM and I don't think I can get my fam there before 8:30ish and my youngest DD just informed mpe that she wants to meet Rapunzel for which I did not do a FP+! Ugh!

Bairstow

Choosing FP+ for MK is so hard. I thought I had it all figured out. Then Disney changed the opening of
MK to 8AM and I don't think I can get my fam there before 8:30ish and my youngest DD just informed mpe that she wants to meet Rapunzel for which I did not do a FP+! Ugh!

You're still good.
The key to picking fastpasses at the Magic Kingdom isn't to avoid the longest waits, it's to avoid the most unpleasant ones.
So, Peter Pan, Small World, Tomorowland Speedway, etc.

Fairytale hall has a long wait, but it's not super-unpleasant and is well-themed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom