How does Seasonal work now in Walt Disney World in Orlando

joshjoned

Original Poster
I haven't worked for Disney since 2010. Right now I'm employed full time with a hotel, and work part time (over night) at Universal Studios Orlando. I want to work for Disney seasonal for the tickets. Am I being unrealistic here? How does availability work with Disney in 2017? I have an interview this coming Monday, and I'm afraid they won't even bother with me due to having two jobs already.

Lisa Dague

I haven't worked for Disney since 2010. Right now I'm employed full time with a hotel, and work part time (over night) at Universal Studios Orlando. I want to work for Disney seasonal for the tickets. Am I being unrealistic here? How does availability work with Disney in 2017? I have an interview this coming Monday, and I'm afraid they won't even bother with me due to having two jobs already.

beachlover4444

I was wondering if they are still hiring seasonal. My sister is there full time and said they discontinued seasonal. Also do you have to live in Florida to get hired seasonal or part time. I live in SC a 7 hour drive away and work for a hotel. Our hours get cut in the winter time and would love to be able to work 2 days a week down at WDW year round and maybe more hours over winter. I could stay with my sister. is that possible

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom