How do you get from MCO to your resort?

I have always used a town car service, which is my preferred method as I like the grocery stop provided and the most direct route without having to make several stops as you get with DME. Recently I have been a little disenchanted with the town car service I have always used.

So, tell me....how do you get there and is there a service you've been happy with over another?

polynesiangirl

DME, always, unless we're with our extended family, in which case we usually take either A) a van from a rental company or B) the van that someone drove to FL.

Upvote 0

boopuff

We love DME. Even if it makes a few stops it's always fast and efficient. (I've read in some guide books that the "level" of your resort speeds up your wait/drop time - higher level faster vs value)

Upvote 0

DisDadWoz

We've used town car service from the airport and after getting stranded by Quicksilver for our anniversary (Long story, but we will NEVER use them again) we went with another service who has been awesome. I still think it beats the DME as you get right to your resort in the shortest possible way without waiting, stops, etc. Even having one stop is one too many for us.

Upvote 0

s&k'smom

My hubby loves using the town car service we make our grocery stop and head off. We've never had an issue and I do believe we have always used Tiffany Town Car service. We used them last year and very happy.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom