How do I use or find these Disney Theme Park Properties from all of the Disney Theme Parks?

Braden20

Original Poster
Hello There,

I am creating a project of a Disney Theme Park and was wondering if you guys have all the visuals, audios, blueprints, etc, including the John Debney's audio tracks of It's A Small World from Disneyland Paris since opened back in April 12th 1992, and the reopening audio tracks back in December 19th 2015. When I start to create one the projects of the Disney Theme Park Resorts, I needed to have permission to use these rare audio tracks from the Disney Theme Parks from Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Paris, Hong Kong Disneyland, and Shanghai Disney Resort, I would like to Remix, Revised, and Remaster these sessions, tracks, music, dialogues, sound effects, etc from the attractions, parades, shows, background music from the theme land areas, dining, restaurants, hotels and resorts, etc for my Non-Profit Organization, especially the audios from the past, present, and future.

If you guys have any answers please let me know on my email bradendisney@gmail.com

Thank You, and Have A Magical Day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom