How do i quote someone?

nepalostparks

How do i quote someone? i can not for the life of me work it out?????

On whatever post you wish to quote, in the bottom right corner of the post is a #, a Like button, and a Reply button. Click the Reply button, and it will add the post as a quote in the Reply Box at the bottom of the page. Add your text below it, and hit Post Reply.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Also, if you wish to quote more than one person, just keep hitting the reply button by each post that you want to quote.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Also, if you wish to quote more than one person, just keep hitting the reply button by each post that you want to quote.
I still haven't figured out what to do if the quotes are on different pages of the same thread. Pull out the old notepad and copy and paste?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I still haven't figured out what to do if the quotes are on different pages of the same thread. Pull out the old notepad and copy and paste?
Yes the only way to multi-quote across pages at the moment is to copy and paste the quotes.

CaptainAmerica

Test.

EDIT: I'm apparently brainless at multi-quote. I click the +Quote button and it says "Added to Multi-Quote" or whatever, but then how do I actually begin the body of my message with the quotes included?

PinnySmart

I realize that this is an old thread but I am having trouble using multi quote. The add quote button under the reply box is gone now that we have the new layout. I'm sure it's easy to do and I just can't figure it out. Any ideas?

Nemo14

I realize that this is an old thread but I am having trouble using multi quote. The add quote button under the reply box is gone now that we have the new layout. I'm sure it's easy to do and I just can't figure it out. Any ideas?
I still have it. For me, posting from a PC, it's in the lower right corner.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
What device are you using?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom