How do I get to an 8:10 Cinderella's RT from Port Orleans?

fanofwdw

Dear Disney-o-philes:

I finally got it! Cinderella's Royal Table...and at 8:10 (on 9/7, Saturday) so that we can get in the park early. Then it hits me. How are we going to get there? If the buses only ride one hour prior, that means the first bus at Port Orleans Riverside will be there at about 8:00 a.m.? Help! I don't have to take a taxi do I? Any advice?

Desparate and busless (at least at 7:30 in the morning)...

DisneyWorld30th

The park generally opens daily at 9:00AM. Main Street USA opens at 8:00. This is for you to spend your money at the bakery or the gift shops.

Buses start running around 30-45 minutes before the park opens. This would be at 7:15-7:30. Once you get to the Magic Kingdom, there will be a seperate turnstill for Priotity Seating guests. This entrance opens 5 minutes before the turnstills open, at 7:55AM (early). This is really cool becuase they only let the 8:00-8:30 guests enter the park so there is only 20-50 people entering at the same time. Very good picture if you stop for a minute. No need to rush and be the first one there. As long as your there by 8:10, you should be all set.

All the above info is going from my memory from a trip in May 2002. I as well had the 8:10 breakfast with 10 people.

Upvote 0

DisneyWorld30th

By the way...if you are nervous...you can call the Walt Disney Transportation Department and ask them.

The general switchboard for Walt Disney World is (407) 824-2222. When the operator comes on, ask them to transfer you to Walt Disney World Bus Transportation Department. They can confirm any questions you have!!!!

Have fun...

Upvote 0

fanofwdw

Original Poster
Thank you!!!!

Thank you so much!

I feel much better.

I will call WDW Transportation tomorrow, just to be sure!

Thanks! :lol:

Upvote 0

CAPTAIN HOOK

If they're taking reservations for 8:10 then they MUST provide the transport for you to get there.
Check with the staff at the resort on the day before your meal.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom